How much will it cost?
In simple terms, pricing is a function of the labor required to complete the task. Every project is different which is why we take the time to understand your project and expectations.
Here are some generalities that can be made about pricing:
- Offshore labor is significantly less expensive than USA based labor.
- The complexity and judgment required in the transaction will affect the skill level and labor rate of the outsourced employee.
- Document preparation is generally a low skill task. However, clerical activities such as opening envelopes, removing staples, unfolding, sorting multiple forms and turning all documents in the same direction add to the cost of the project.
- Data entry pricing is a function of the number of keystrokes and the number and type of fields to be entered.
- The ease or difficulty in locating information affects the speed of transaction processing. Therefore, standardized forms will cost less than unstructured documents (such as property records) where the necessary information is not always in the same location.
- The easier the data is to read the faster and more accurately it can be processed. This means type written data has an advantage over something handwritten particularly if the handwritten information is sloppy or illegible.
- Higher volumes and ongoing projects receive a discount.
SecureOne’s goal is to provide you with a written proposal and price quote within 24 hours or less. Contact us today to get started!