If your organization receives payments or accepts donations, SecureOne offers highly secure and confidential lockbox/caging services. We use the latest technology in the remittance processing industry to accurately, rapidly, and efficiently process payments or donations.
SecureOne provides customized processing and reports for payments and donations. Our extensive experience in handing regular monthly payments as well as processing donations from specific campaigns allows us to modify our systems quickly in order to post payments and reports quickly and accurately. We are particularly adept in partnering with non-profit organizations to customize deposits and reporting for the success of specific campaigns throughout the year.
- Daily pickup of mail from a new or existing post office box or receive mail swept from the customer’s existing local post office box.
- Open and sort out mail requiring special handling such as checks with correspondence, correspondence only, checks without a payment/donation coupon, unsigned checks, and/or name and address changes.
- Create batches of a manageable size for better control purposes.
- Scan front and back of both the check and payment/donation coupon.
- Electronically read or manually enter the OCR line or other information (including handwritten) on the payment/donation coupon.
- Endorse checks.
- Use CAR/LAR to recognize the check amount, then manually verify each check amount.
- Process the batch and create deposit slip.
- Deposit payments electronically within 12 to 48 hours to any US based bank per customer requirements; deposit paper checks to local branch within 24 to 48 hours.
- Create customer defined output files and associated reports and send via encrypted e-mail or password protected FTP site.
- Retain scanned images and physical documents per customer specified schedule; physical documents may be returned to the customer or securely destroyed per customer instructions.
SecureOne provides standard deposit reports and deposit detail reports for all customers. In addition to the standard reports ,custom reports are developed based on their specific needs of each customer.
Lockbox accounts can be set up to allow customers secure access to images of checks and/or payment/donation coupons via the internet using a standard web browser. Customers with an authorized user name and password will be able to search using multiple parameters including account number, check number, date, amount, and other specific information. PDF files of the images can be immediately created and sent as email attachments in response to customer service inquiries and issues.
Contact Us Today
SecureOne has lockbox and caging experience working with non-profit organizations such as the American Lung Association, United Way and the SPCA of Texas. Since non-profit accounts have some of the most non-standard and customer specific requirements in the remittance industry, this experience has allowed SecureOne to develop processes and procedures that meet and exceed the expectations a customer has for their lockbox and data entry vendor.